: : Massacre Media : :
If you aren't already a member you can press the 'Register' button below to either use your Facebook details or your email address to create an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you aren't already a member you can press the 'Register' button below to either use your Facebook details or your email address to create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Thundridge Church - Oct '11
Here we go then... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm by Sam

» Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum.
Here we go then... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 am by Sam

» Here we go then...
Here we go then... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am by Sam

» About the Introductions Forum - Please Read
Here we go then... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am by Sam

Here we go then...

Go down

Here we go then... Empty Here we go then...

Post  Sam Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am

Chances are that if you're here you know me one way or another but I'll do this bit anyway to kick things off.

I made this place mainly to get a bunch of people together that want to create and share their work as well as help each other out.
I do all kinds of things but mainly photography, urbex and music production. You can find details of the other things I can help with on my contact page over at the main site.
There will be a lot of changes here on the forum, mainly because I've never run a forum before so this is all new to me. If you have any questions or recommendations send me a message.
Cheers
Sam Smile
Sam
Sam
Admin

http://www.sam-gregory.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum