: : Massacre Media : :
If you aren't already a member you can press the 'Register' button below to either use your Facebook details or your email address to create an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you aren't already a member you can press the 'Register' button below to either use your Facebook details or your email address to create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Thundridge Church - Oct '11
Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm by Sam

» Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum.
Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 am by Sam

» Here we go then...
Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am by Sam

» About the Introductions Forum - Please Read
Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am by Sam

Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum.

Go down

Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum. Empty Yeah that's right. Another Urbex forum.

Post  Sam Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 am

So I know there are plenty of other urbex forums and communities out there already, but the problem with some of them is that they're daunting to new members mainly because of the strict rules regarding new reports.

I'm going to keep the rules minimal here as there are plenty of other urbex forums you can go to if you're looking for top quality content in every thread.

You can post here if you only have a few pictures of a place, you have no information about the location at all, want to share your pictures or if you have seen a derelict building that you just want to let us know about.

Just post whatever you want relating to urban exploration. You will never be slated here for 'quality' of your posts, pictures or information so don't be put off and START POSTING NOW! Smile

No elitist bullshit here please. It won't be tolerated.

If you are looking for a great place to see excellent reports on derelict locations then have a look over at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A fantastic forum with a helpful and friendly community.
If you sign up feel free to add me as a friend over there. My username is Madaxe.

Thanks for reading.
Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

http://www.sam-gregory.com

Back to top Go down